CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 7, 2009

Long day, long work ahead... but Christmas is coming!

Ahh, life has been crazy! I apologize profusely for not keeping current. As an excuse, I'm in school every day, then I either have choir, work, or a mountain of homework after school. Well, the third is every night, regardless...

Life's good. Today some buddies and I drove to Chipotle for dinner before choir (best place in the world). After, we got some hot chocolate and just drove around. Ended up on a lower rung of a mountainside. It actually rained today, so the lighting was exquisite. This was taken from my phone -why do I never have a camera on days like this?- so please excuse the poor quality!













In other news, finals are coming up. Yike-o. I really should be catching up on missed sleep right now, but I guess that'll have to wait.

Christmas is just around the corner! Finished your Christmas shopping? It seems that each year my mom approaches me and says she's already bought presents for my siblings. I pay for a few items and wha-la, the gift is from me. I suppose I feel a little guilty, after all, I didn't hand-pick the gifts for them. But then again, they'll be happy either way, and it saves trouble on everyones' part. Next year I'll bring some stuff home from college, perhaps, but for now, I'll rely on mom. I won't be able to for much longer!

Well, it's definitely time for bed now. The headache is creeping on... must fall asleep before it takes hold. Say hello to the sun for me... haven't seen him all day. <3

0 comments: