CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Afternoon, folks!

Hope you all had wonderful Christmases! Mine was... pretty darn fantastic. I feel so blessed. I recieved quite a bit of college prep stuff, including some sweaters (yes, I got clothes for Christmas!), a lovely scarf, and a Magic Bullet. I really got a Magic Bullet. And let me tell you, it looks darn silly on tv, but once it's in your hands, all you can think is, "Wow... I'm holding the ultimate kitchen appliance." So hurray for transportable blender machine things!

At the end of the morning, there was a single tiny gift under the tree. Long story short, it held car keys. I can still hardly believe it... what a blessing!! Now I'll be able to travel to college and back with ease. Plus school, plus work, plus friends' houses; Oh my goodness. It's a used car and is technically my mom's, but it's still in great condition and is primarily mine to use. I'm thinking of naming her Nellie, haha.

In other news, I have indeed decided on a college, but I obviously can't post which one it is here. Just know it's a... school. Mmhm. I have to start submitting financial aid stuff soon.

Anywho, a new year is on its way! I remember on 2000's eve, my whole church group gathered at someone's house and most of the kids fell asleep to a robot movie. It's the Disney movie with the gigantic robot who befriends a little boy... name, anyone? :/ Haha but everyone wore "2000" glasses and hats and whatnot. Hard to believe it was already ten years ago!

So what are your resolutions? I haven't really thought of any yet, so here's a list off of the top of my head...

  • Get in shape (every resolution list has to start with this one!)
  • Paint a masterpiece by the end of the year
  • Not always get ticked off with my brother and sister when they start arguing
  • Keep the car in tip-top shape
  • Memorize more Bible verses (I know it's vague, but I don't have an action plan yet)

So, only five, but you have to be realistic. ;]

Drive safely, don't drink and drive, and all that good stuff. Merry Christmas and happy New Year!

4 comments:

Ultraman1973 said...

But I imagine that you are in shape since you're pretty inside and out! You're our special eggroll. :P

Jessie said...

Haha, thank you! <3
Who is this, by the way? I tried to view your profile, but apparently it's private...

Ultraman1973 said...

I thought you'd tell by the clue, eggroll lol it's Molos from aa

Jessie said...

Well I figured it was someone from AA, but hey... there's a lot of people out there. :p