CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Entering the Dating Scene At a Young Age

Why do so many girls they have to have a male at their sides at such a young age? Freshmen girls and under feel that they need to sell themselves in order to win the guys. The bad part is they usually succeed. Congratulations, girls. You've gotten yourself a nice group of guys that would love nothing more than to have his hands on you and manipulate you.

See, that's the problem. Manipulation. "You're so beautiful... I love you... Now show me how much you love me." Don't you see what's happening? Are you really willing to give up your morals for someone who doesn't care for you as a person?

Okay, so that's not the case in all relationships. Maybe he really does love you. He wants it, but doesn't force the subject. You decide you're ready to "take the next step". But stop! What will the possible consequences be? Pregnancy, STDs, emotions you're not ready to handle, family trust issues... it's all there. "But that'll never happen to me," you say, "I'm using protection and my family's okay with it! I'm mature enough!"

Maturity means nothing if your heart is broken.
When you invest yourself in a relationship, sexual or not, you invest your emotions. Your feelings. Some of of yourself. And when that relationship is broken off, your emotions are also. You're suddenly on your own again, part of yourself stolen. After all, very few marry their high school sweethearts.

After repeated breakups, you become callous.
In the end, what is breaking up but divorce practice?

Think about it.

So the usual excuse is, "I need experience before my wedding night." But I tell you now... one of the best gifts you can give your future husband is purity.

But what if your virginity is already lost? It's not the end! You can still promise that from this moment forward, you will save yourself for your husband.

In the end, all I'm really asking is that you use your head, girls. Don't let yourself fall into a dangerous relationship. Or better, wait until you're older to date. For in the end, your heart will be hurt! Wait... and you'll be thankful in the end when you have a nice guy for a boyfriend and maybe the same nice one as a husband. Believe me.

0 comments: