CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Those disgusting ads!

I hate all these disgusting ads! I was just going to a website, one I visit occasionally, and was going to let my brother watch me play. After all, it's a rather amusing game, and I thought perhaps he'd like to play it after seeing how it works.

As he stood next to me, the page loaded. And what's the first thing that pops out? An unrealistic busty chick in a bikini! He, being the good little boy he is, automatically looked away. Thank goodness... but I'm so mad at that website! So uncalled for and... just, grr! I think there should be laws against that... I mean, technically the girl in the picture was "covered". But REALLY!

Needless to say, that website is off my favorites list. >:[

0 comments: